Western Robidoux Inc., a growing St. Joseph printing, fulfillment and digital media company is seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience in the printing and graphics industry. Qualified candidates should be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service and technical knowledge, and have effective written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must be able to coordinate multiple projects in tandem while maintaining extreme attention to detail and quality. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe graphics programs is preferable. This position provides an opportunity to work directly with clients, coordinating projects that involve a comprehensive list of high-quality communication services: digital and offset sheet-fed printing, variable data, large format graphics, web services, graphic design, mailing and fulfillment services, digital photography and more. Join a company where you can build long-term client relationships and be well-compensated for positive results.
- Must be able to work between 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Overtime and Saturdays are required when necessary.
- Full time with benefits.
- Benefits package includes Health Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, and more.
- Salary depends on relevant experience and skill level.
- Email your résumé to [email protected].
- Download an employment application and return (via USPS or email to [email protected]).
- Submit an application in person:
Western Robidoux Inc.
4006 S 40th Street
St. Joseph, MO 64503