Western Robidoux Inc., a growing St. Joseph printing, fulfillment and digital media company is seeking an experienced, full time bindery technician. Qualified applicants must be able to set up, run and trouble shoot various pieces of bindery and finishing equipment, including power cutters, folders, die cutters, booklet machines, glueing machines and more.
- This is a fast-paced environment where top-notch quality and extreme attention to detail are valued and rewarded.
- Must be able to work between 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Overtime and Saturdays are required when necessary.
- This is not a sit-down job, this is a custom manufacturing plant where people have a sense of urgency and pride in their work. Bending, lifting, moving heavy paper and equipment are daily job requirements.
- Full time with benefits.
- Benefits package includes Health Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, and more.
- Salary depends on relevant experience and skill level.
- Email your résumé to [email protected].
- Download an employment application and return (via USPS or email to [email protected]).
- Submit an application in person:
Western Robidoux Inc.
4006 S 40th Street
St. Joseph, MO 64503